Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Medicines for growing body hair

Hi

I am 25 years old, i dont have a mustache, beard, and also no hair on chest, hands and legs. Iam so shy about this matter, My friends are insulting me.

Can you please suggest me what type of medicines can grow hair, please tell me.

Thaks
__neovamsi
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper neovamsi
|

replied August 6th, 2009
You need to see a doctor, this is very unusual
You need to go see a doctor, this is clearly a symptom of something else and it could be having more effects on you than you know.

I know it could be embarassing explaining this to a doctor but the alternative is worse.
Ultimately some random advice given on the internet isn't going to be as good as seeing a medical professional in person.
|

replied August 21st, 2009
Honestly, your friends shouldn't be insulting you for that. It's not your fault at all. And, personally, I envy you. I'm pretty hairy and REALLY wish I wasn't. Shaving sucks and my chest looks nasty when I take my shirt off because it's covered with hair. I'd trade with you in a heartbeat.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....