i want to know what are the various medical tests that you have to undergo if you are applying for a job(flight stewardess)...and also the physical examinations,what part of the body do they have to check.because what i know is that in some,they have to examine the breasts and the anus in a woman...then i just want to know what are the other part of the body that they have to examine..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 22nd, 2009
Community Volunteer
Why don't you call them and find out?...Or better yet, ask a stewardess or flight attendant at the airport...Just pull one aside and ask her...She will tell you....You always see them around a large airport...Not to worry...You will do just great.... rainbow

Good luck...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: woman
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....