Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Medical abortion tomorrow

I'm going for my medical abortion tomorrow at noon. I know the procedure and know that I will only take the first pill tomorrow at the clinic. My question is this---would it be possible for me to work later on in the day after taking the first pill. I know on the second day I need to lie still while it passes and will have cramping and bleeding, but I am under the impress that only sometimes you start bleeding after the first pill. I am a waitress at a restaurant so I would be doing a lot of running around. Carifairy- I'm sure you would probably know the answer to this =) Thanks guys!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 21st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, you can work after the first pill..

The second pill you definitely cannot work.. It places you into labor, basically, so you will need to take it easy and lay down. It will be very intense.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...