Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

meal ideas for fat loss?

I'm trying really hard to get in shape I work out ALL the time and i'm counting calories limiting myself to 1300 a day i found out that my basal metabolic rate is 1267 and i'm burning 800-1000 calories at the gym everyday. Some days i don't get as many calories as others and it's because i just can't think of that many good foods to eat and most days i feel really weak. I know i need food but i can't find anything nutritious to eat. I'm eating the same 2 or 3 meals day in and day out. I'm looking for low fat, low(ish) carb, high protein, high fiber and low calorie meal options. Any recipe ideas or just foods i should buy would be terrific!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 13th, 2009
if you u want to loss wieght i can help you with dat
|

User Profile
replied June 14th, 2009
When I had a problem with my weight, I cut back the portions of what I regularly eat. I worked and I haven't gained back the weight I've lost. But I really disciplined myself to not overeat.

|

replied June 17th, 2009
Experienced User
I definitely don't eat too much I just don't wanna be eating too little because i know that'll slow down my metabolism. I just need some good meal ideas.
|

replied July 16th, 2009
Eat small frequent meals through out the day and that will keep yourself away from starvation and it will keep your metabolism on the run and exercise at least 45 to 60mins a day. Good luck!
|
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....