Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Pain Management Forum

Mayofacial trigger point pain from rfa? Help

Has anyone gotten mayofacial trigger points as a result of the radial frequency ablation procedure? My Dr did four nerves at once and although I'm super grateful the facet joint pain is gone from my neck and that I am off pain killers, I have literally over six trigger points from this procedure and they hurt and are all connected. I have three in a bundle in the muscle between my shoulder and my neck and then those connect to two behind my neck. Not to mention my neck, back and now the other side of my body is getting these painful muscle knots. Will these ever go away? What can I do to alleviate this pain? Thanks!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 30th, 2012
Has anyone ever had anything like this happen to them? It's been over another month and I still have not gotten better Sad
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....