I just had a miscarriage on march 5th just got off of my peirod and right after i had inter corse i had a really light pinky dicharge does anyone know what this could mean?some one plz help..?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2013
Especially eHealthy
Webre67,

The pinkish discharge could be a couple of things. It could be implantation bleeding or it could just be your body trying to get back into regular cycling.

If you think you might be pregnant, do a home pregnancy test.

You do not say how far along you were when you miscarried. But, anyways, usually, after a miscarriage, a pregnancy test will no longer be positive after about 2-3 weeks. Usually, an OB/GYN will do a beta-hCG test after about 2-3 weeks, to make sure that there are no retained POC (products of conception), which if there were, would require a D&C (the pregnacy test would have remained positive).

So, if you did not have a negative beta-hCG test after the miscarriage, and you now have a positive pregnancy test, it is going to be hard to tell if you are pregnant again, or if you have retained POC. If the pregnancy test is positive, you of course will need to see your OB/GYN (to tell if you are actually pregnant again or if you need a D&C).

If the test is negative, the pinkish discharge is probably just your body cycling.

But, if you are concerned, see your OB/GYN.

Good luck.
|

replied April 28th, 2013
I miscarried at 6weeks there was the sac no baby
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2013
Especially eHealthy
Webre67,

So, it is possible that this could be implantation bleeding. If you think that you may be pregnant, do a home pregnancy test.

Good luck.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...