I'm just 12 and I'm very very worried a little bit of sperm has come out I have research end about this but this is called dry cum if a little sperm has come out does it count as sperm
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 28th, 2017
Hi, and thanks for your query on eHealth forum!

The quantity, color and thickness of semen varies for the same individual over time. Also, you are very young. You will see a great variation as you grow up. Yes, this semen contains sperms. As you grow up their number, motility and morphology will become appropriate for your age.

However, if you find the quantity decreasing with time or there is no release of semen on masturbation, then please consult your doctor.

Please consult your healthcare provider for further guidance. This reply to your query is just for education and counseling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit and treatment by a doctor who can examine you. Hope this helped you in making an informed decision about your health. Take care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Parenting Community , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.