my left masseter muscle is bigger than my right one by 4cm. How can I even it out without any buttocks shots and surgery?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 7th, 2013
Especially eHealthy
layla5000,

You are speaking of the jaw muscle (masseter muscle). A 4cm difference is size is a huge difference in the jaw muscles. You face must be very asymmetrical.

While it is not uncommon for persons to have a small difference in their masseter muscles, a 4cm difference is very uncommon. Persons who tend to chew on one side of the mouth, will develop a small difference in masseters. To correct this, the person has to chew on the other side of the mouth. Thus, evening out the masseters.

If you have this significant of a facial asymmetry, you may want to speak with an oral surgeon or a maxillofacial surgeon.

Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....