Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Massaging breasts they will increase in size?

Is it true that if you massage your breast they will increase in size? Cause I've heard that when you massage your breast sometimes you need some oil or lotion, can you not just massage them without any products and will that still increase your breast size? Also how long or how many times would you need to massage your breast to have an increase in size?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Your breasts are not made of muscle, but fatty tissue. It does not increase your breast size.

When you get sexually aroused, blood rush into your breasts and they will get bigger. As soon as you stop, it will go right down again. Some stages of your menstrual cycle will also increase your breast size for a few days. But one thing is sure, no amount of rubbing or massage will cause you to have to buy a bigger bra.

If massage, rubbing and creams worked, every woman would have the perfect breasts they wanted. There is simply no secret techniques that are hidden from you to increase your breast size. None.
|

replied May 5th, 2013
Experienced User
Massaging your breasts will activate your lymphatic glands so that they function properly.

This is a very good mark of having healthy breasts since certain bras will cause breast cancer.
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Glands does not make your breasts bigger. It may be fun to massage your breasts or have somebody else massage it, and it may or may not be healthy, but it does not make your breasts bigger.

Statistically, no bra increases your chances to get breast cancer. There was a short period of time where it was thought that the real metal underwire bras were doing that. The research was however flawed and did not survive peer review, and bras are no longer made from real wire.

The single biggest factor in breast cancer is the genes you inherit from your parents.

It is however important to get a good fitting bra that makes you feel good and sexy. Having your breasts squeezed, pressed and popping out all over is not fun or sexy.
|

replied May 6th, 2013
Experienced User
It seems that my previous entry was not understood about Lymphatic Glands being massaged. I did not say that it gets your breasts bigger. I stated that it activate your Lymphatic Glands to work better and nothing else!

In our country, It has been proven that Underwire and push-up Bras cut out the Lymphatic system, the Mammary Glands and the Blood Circulatory system. Genes has nothing to do with it. We all carry cancer cells of all types and it is what we do with our body that will determine which cancer we will develop.
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2013
Community Volunteer
This thread is about massaging and increasing breast size, so perhaps you posted in the wrong thread?

I have to repeat it again. The wearing of bras does not increase or decrease the risk of breast cancer. There is not a single study in the western world of science and medicine that support that theory. Underwire, push-up, sports, full-cup, demi, whatever. Not a single bra has been found to increase the risk of breast cancer.

The major piece of the risk is related to inherited genetics, from your parents, close and distant relatives and due to your race/ethnicity. Of course there are other factors as well, things like overweight, smoking, alcohol, age, age at menopause and first period, age at first pregnancy, exposure to radiation and chemicals. But bras are not one of those risk factors.

I suggest anybody wanting to read more about breast cancer risks google "breast cancer risks" and look for the American Cancer Society or Mayo Clinic articles. Both these organizations are leaders in cancer research and have valuable information based on scientific research. Other good sites are WebMD and breastcancer.org.
|

replied May 6th, 2017
I massage Boobpop tool morning and day for about 5 minutes and I've seen a great improvement in my breast size! My boyfriend has noticed as well!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2017
Community Volunteer
Breasts are made from FAT. No muscle, just fat and milk ducts. Massaging does not do anything.
|

replied May 8th, 2017
I do not think so
|

replied August 17th, 2017
Breasts are made from FAT. No muscle, just fat and milk ducts. Massaging does not do anything
|
Tags: breast
Quick Reply
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....