Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Marring Into a Dairy Farm With Lactose Intolerance????

Soooo, I am in a pickle. My boyfriend, who just proposed to me, so I guess my fiancée, is now inheriting his dad’s dairy farm! I’m lactose intolerant and I am going to be working on a dairy farm. I haven’t even told him I am lactose intolerant. Eeek! What do I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 13th, 2010
Well, you could take the easy road and just be honest with him, couldn’t you?
|

replied July 13th, 2010
I could, but I don’t want to make him feel bad or worry about me or anything just because I have this pesky problem! I feel like that I would let him down if I told him.
|

replied July 13th, 2010
That does sound like a problem. But honesty is always the best policy.
|

replied July 13th, 2010
Yes, yes, I know! But if I fix myself, then he won’t ever ask or know and so then there would be no lies to tell in the first place. So what do I do? Surgery? Medicine? How do I cure myself??
|

replied July 13th, 2010
Well, since you sound so desperate, I guess I can help you out and let you in on a secret. It’s called Lactagen.
|

replied July 13th, 2010
Lactagen…Lactagen…Lactagen…nope doesn’t ring a bell. Never heard of it.
|

replied July 13th, 2010
Not surprisingly, but it is one of the hottest products on the market to help cure your lactose intolerance. Worked for me.
|

replied July 13th, 2010
Ok, ok, ok! What do I do and how do I do it? I need this to be a quick-fix but one that lasts a really long time! Oh and cheap too.
|

replied July 13th, 2010
Isn’t it obvious from what I just said? Take Lactagen! It’s a 38 day program that gets rid of your lactose intolerance for a long time, if not forever. I guess that way your fiancée would never suspect. Although, you should still tell him…
|

replied July 13th, 2010
Oh thank you for the great advice! I am most definitely going to take a look into this!
|

replied July 13th, 2010
This is ridiculous. Who cares that you are lactose intolerant and will be working on a dairy farm? Why would that be a disappointment to him? If it is and you continue to keep something as silly as lactose intolerance from him then believe me, this marriage will never last.

Unless working on the dairy farm means taste testing all the products then it isn't a big deal.

Stop being so ridiculous and just tell the man that you can't have lactose. Guaranteed he doesn't care, and if he does then he's just as petty as you are.
|

replied July 13th, 2010
Well I am confident it will work for you but still…
|

replied July 13th, 2010
Ok thanks again for everything.
|

replied July 13th, 2010
Nice ploy to sell that crap.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....