Medical Questions > Womens Health > Infertility Forum

married since 8 yrs now and been trying...

hi, i have been married since 8 yrs now and been tring a chils sice then i have pcod and husband is a drinker and a alcoholic as well ....i hve a alot pressure from the inlaws 4 a grand child i m deperate now...did consult a doc and was given feryl supper tabs for 6 months now but no results....plz plz plz help
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 30th, 2011

Welcome to ehealthforum

I can understand what you are going through but PCOD requires a dedicated treatment and if you have regular ovulation than pregnancy is possible.You need to talk to your husband first and make him understand that how he is ruining the life by just wasting time in drinks.You can also talk to your in laws about his behaviour.
Have regular intercourse and visit a Gynaecologist for detailed evaluation and treatment.

Take Care!

Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Infertility
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Infertility , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.