Are you manipulative?
Yes
Maybe
No
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
I don't know where to start so give me a break will ya. I manage to take advantage of others by manipulating for profit and other things,I threaten to self harm myself to make them feel sorry for me, the group home staff are suckers anyway never trying to help me besides why do I need to care about their feelings when my feelings are at stake. I tend to play the victim as they say. and I am impulsive and aggressive manipulating of my caretakers called my family. I only say sorry to get out of trouble but I think my other personalities have joined with my tendencies of being this way. I don't know what to do anymore. I am at risk for losing friends trust and family.what condition can this problem be?not tryingto self diagnose myself just curious
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi ManipulativeLoner and welcome to ehealth: Seeing that you know yourself and all your bad traits, I feel it is up to you to change...I would start by trying to be honest with yourself...This might help...Take care...

Caroline
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2011
Manipulative personality
You take advantage of others because you feel uncared for. You see that manipulating those around you usually gets you what you want, and you feel superior in those instances. I suggest boosting your self-confidence and increasing the respect you have toward others. You're not the only one with feelings.
|
Tags: aggressive
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....