Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Managing Pain after Misoprostol

What are the best ways of managing pain/cramps after the misoprostol tablets??? I'm extremely nervous that I won't be able to tolerate and/or manage the pain! Any tips would be great!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper gatorfan11
|
Users who thank gatorfan11 for this post: sunny1985 

replied November 10th, 2009
medical abortion
Obviously this was posted recently. Did you ever find you answer because I start my medical abortion tomorrow and I am HORRIFIED!!!! Please tell if possible.
|

replied November 22nd, 2009
The doctor who performs it will give you a prescription for a painkiller, like Lortab or Vicodin. I had one about 4 years ago and I took Lortab. It doesn't cut the pain out completely, but it does take the edge off. Think the worst menstruation cramps you've ever had. Don't be scared. You'll be fine.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Understanding the process of aging and its effects on the body can help us protect our health. But what is aging? And what can we expect as we age?...
Learn how genetics and time play a role in the aging process. Plus, information on how to avoid certain risk factors of aging and how to have a long life here....
The body deteriorates over time. But which systems are affected and how? We take a look at effects of aging on different processes and causes here....