Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

Male to Female Surgery questions

The Subject header is actually a bit misleading. While I do plan to go mostly female, I would prefer to keep my male genitalia, so as to become 'intersexed', or as close to that as possible. My question is whether it would be possible to create a 'vagina' between the penis and the anus without having to remove the penis (and preferably the testicles as well. However, I am willing to give up my scrotum for material as long as my testicles are not removed and remain functional, albeit placed inside of my body). Granted, the sensitivity will not be as accurate, and urine will end up exiting presumably from the bottom of the newly created orifice, but would it be possible? Is there even enough room? Also, would I still be able to ejaculate from my penis, or will severing the urethral tube remove my ability to do so? Please, even if this isn't possible, I would like some suggestions for other ways to do so. I understand the risks and I am very set in this decision.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 11th, 2015
I forgot to mention one more question. Approximately how long does it usually take for estrogen hormones to complete their work? (Altering the body to a more feminine appearance)
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply