Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Male, 17: Split Nipple, White Substance leaks when squeezed???

Im a guy, 17, and today all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my left nipple, after getting home to look at it, in which by that time the pain was more of an irritation, it looks as if it is split. After reading online, the two general answers were: It's Nothing or Could be Male Breast Cancer. The last obviously not exactly good sounding so I read something about feeling for any hard lumps and as I was checking for any I noticed as I squeezed, in which caused the pain to come back, a white creamy substance, much like from squeezing a spot although a different texture, came out of a "pimple" that is right on the nipple area. After more looking online a response saying it could be a Benign Tumor on the Pituitary Gland was mentioned several times, so really I just want any idea on what to do and if any of those responses sound reasonable etc. Thanks In advance
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 8th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied April 17th, 2017
Dude I have the same exact problem with my right nipple. It looks as if it was split and the occurence happened when I was 14, but I still have a split nipple and I'm also 17. White stuff comes out when I squeeze it. I have no clue what it is tho...
|
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....