Need to know how to make my skin glow, I tried everything but Need to know how to make my skin glow, I tried everything but nothing seems to work not even the stupid at home remedies please help Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 24th, 2014
Lol at home remedies would be the best and cheapest course. But if you want to get something that works you would have to purchase it. Eye Rid is a product that was created by plastic surgeon but not sure about the side effects you should google it.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied January 25th, 2014
For glowing skin the first step I made to eat healthy diet, I start taking banana, orange, lemon, papaya and mango. Second step I protected my skin from direct sun exposer. I used to daily apply skin brightener cream and all these steps gave me pretty good results.
|

Do NOT do at home remedies, and Eye Rid use to be prescription so be careful its now over the counter definately google side effects.
|

Do NOT do at home remedies, and Eye Rid use to be prescription so be careful its now over the counter definately google side effects.
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2014
Experienced User
Concentrate on your diet, indeed. Drink plenty of water in the morning followed by a cup of green tea. Do yoga and meditation regularly.
Eat lots of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.
|

replied July 21st, 2014
For skin health I personally feel that nothing is more beneficial than Aloe Vera, Aloe vera is the thing which you can directly apply to the skin or there are companies who make aloe vera tablets, supplements etc to consume orally. Other than glowing skin aloe vera also helps to keep your hair lustrous and aid in proper digestion and is useful in case of constipation, acidity, liver weakness and ulcers etc.
|

replied September 23rd, 2014
Check out Monsia Skin Care. This line of skin care has really helped my skin even out, diminished dark spots and has it looking healthier than ever Smile
|

replied September 25th, 2014
How is your daily routine like?

Do you get enough sleep? i.e. sleep early (before 11pm, and wake up before 7am?)

What about exercising regularly, drinking lots of water (or green tea), meditation/relaxation techniques, eat lots seasonable fruit and vegetables and daily morning poop?
|
Tags: skin
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....