Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Arthritis Forum

magnetic bracelet for arthritis

hello,
I am interested in the magnetic bracelets to help ease arthritis inflammation in my hands. I have found various types including a bracelet with powerful magnets all around the wrist, the traditional type has magnets only at the inner wrist - is there a reason for this? Are both types effective?
Thank you
millietwoshoes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 29th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Magnetic bracelets for arthritis are only good supplementary cure for this condition and should be used along with normal treatment procedures.
Before buying a magnetic bracelet, you should ask for bracelet which has intense magnetic power (the magnetic field should be between 170 and 200 mTesla).

When have you been diagnosed with arthritis?
|

replied August 20th, 2008
Magnetic Bracelet?
I have read a lot of topics and testimonials of magnetic bracelet. But dint know which company was carrying the best quality. then I found a company called Nikken and I love their products. I wear the magnetic bracelet everyday now. and no pain in my right arm at all. I heard that Shannon Miller and Dara Torres also wear them. they are the famous olympic medalists.
|

User Profile
replied October 30th, 2008
Thank you for your post, skywellness. I have recently been diagnosed with RA. I am taking medications but I'm also interested in the magnetic bracelets and will go check out the company you mentioned.

Thanks again!

Giggy
|

replied March 13th, 2009
Magnetic Bracelets
I've had problems with my joints for years, and when a friend suggested I try a magnetic bracelet I was more than a little sceptical. But despite myself I soon found that it seemed to help my symptoms a lot, especially in the morning. I wear a 'brodpod' bracelet, which I think looks really smart too.
|

replied March 22nd, 2009
I have been told these don't work but reading here is seems they can be helpful. Are you getting minor relief or major relief and in what areas.

Thanks,
|

replied August 25th, 2010
Hi,
I have been wearing a hematite braclet for just over one week now, I have found that my clicking wrist of 20years, has more or less disappeared. I also know a lady who after 2 days of wearing a magnetic ring found that her arthritic finger gave her no more pain. It does work for some people, and like medication, may or may not work for you. I would encourage you to try it out. I am a trained therapist and speak to plenty of people who are disillusioned with medical response to pain. Magnets are clean, have no side effects and do work for many.
It is worth a punt. Let me know how you get along.x
|

replied February 15th, 2011
I have always been sceptical about the supposed healing powers of bracelets, but after falling down in March 2009 and injuring my shoulder, I was prepared to try anything. I had had physiotherapy with absolutely no results, and after a magnetic resonance I was told the only hope was surgery.This did not appeal, and early in 2010, after months of pain and seriously impaired movement in my left arm, I bought a bracelet online from Ionic Force. To my amazement, I immediately noticed a great improvement, and after a few days I was once again able to lift my arm and reach behind to fasten my bra! Other friends have also bought bracelets and found them very helpful, and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone suffering from pain.
|

replied February 23rd, 2011
Magnetic Bracelets For Arthritis - An effective method in arthritis pain relief is using magnetic bracelets. Such bracelets are devised to improve blood flow as well as increase oxygen levels in affected areas to lessen inflammation.
|
Must Read
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States. Learn more about types of arthritis here....
Do you feel pain and stiffness in your body or have trouble moving around? You might have arthritis. Learn more about arthritis signs and symptoms here....
Signs and symptoms of rheumatic diseases are common to many different diseases. Diagnose arthritis correctly using these step-by-step diagnosis instructions....