My 11 year old son has had a bad headache and dizziness and stiff neck for a month. He can't concentrate and reading gives him more of a headache. I think he may have lyme disease. Does anyone know a good doctor in Los Angeles to diagnose and treat lyme?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 26th, 2009
I have Lymes disease, and I think that maybe if you haven't gotten his eyes checked that would be a good idea. also, has he been tested for Lymes? if not I would not jump to conclusions about him having Lymes.
|

replied October 26th, 2009
It turns out, that my son had an entervirus and had a bad reaction from it. Almost like a meningitis. It lasted about 4 months and then he got better. At the same time, he had a benign tumor in his leg that was discovered and it might have related to his immune system being compromised from that.
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....