User Profile
After a case of bronchitis about 3 months ago which lasted nearly 4 weeks i began coughing up phlegm with gray looking flecks in it (sometimes the phlegm is also slightly gray tinged) although i don't cough it up everytime i do atleast 1-2 times a day. i have had almost non stop nasal inflammation and slight feeling of congestion, i blew out some grey from my nose 1 time so far in the past 2 months of this. i have no fever no shortness of breath that i am aware of ( walk far and often and have had no trouble) i do have some post nasal drip. i Did work in a forge for a year (left 6 months ago) and this winter has been a warm wet one (although i usually dont have allergies), my question being what could this be and what can i do about it? i am 25 years old and feel healthy other than this. and seeing this constant gray in my phlegm is really worrying after almost 2 months of this, note: i do not have medical insurance at this time and cannot see a doctor.

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....