Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Lumps on the testicles

User Profile
what could be some explainations to the lump on the right teste, i am not to sure but i just want to know a answer because i might become sexually active and i dont want to pass something on that i dont know nothing or what it is.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2008
Testicles Answer A4402
Current medical status: i have small lump on my left testicle and i have a lump on the right testicle bigger then the left one, it is the lump on the right testicle that is worrying me, i dont know what to do about it i am the only one who knows about it, i'm not 16 so i can go see a gp independantly. i did have a hernie when i was a small kid.
Current medical treatment: no medical treatment i am waiting to turn 16 so i can see a docter independantly

It is very hard to answer your question without performing a physical examination (palpation) at least. If you feel that you have lumps on both your testicles you can tell that to your parents and they will take you to a doctor. There is nothing to be ashamed of when your health is in question.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicles , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.