Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Cold, Flu and Viral Infections Forum

Lump under chin ( not sure if its associated with a Virus)

Last week I felt a ball under my chin by my jaw bone four of them two on each side some two feel bigger than the other two and they are not so soft but feel jelly like but a little firm not squishy like, I didn't think anything of it until it started to feel a little tender not sure if its because I keep touching them or not. I started to feel around more and Felt about two on each side. Although I can feel one on my right side more so then the ones on my left. When I tilt my head to the right i can feel it against my jaw bone. I went to the Dr. yesterday and told him about it, he felt around but wasn't paying attention to where I was telling him I can feel it, He just told me we have glads on each side of neck but he was showing me the glads in a whole other area then where i was complaining about the bumps I was feeling, He did say he was going to do a blood test to check my thyroid tho. Should I be concerned to get another opinion?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 24th, 2012
No Help?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...