I've had this for about a week., It started small like a pimple and feels like its doubled in size. Now this lump feels like a golf ball, hard and painful. I took a hot shower yesterday to help with the soreness and it did seem to help for a while. I touched the area around my hip and upper thigh and it seems normal in temperature, if I touch this lump it feels hot to the touch.
What can it be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2008
Supporter
Is the lump located on the front, back, or side of the hip?

|

replied March 10th, 2011
hi
i keep getting a lump keep appearin in my stomach near my pelvis the it diappears after like 2 secs. what is it?
|

replied January 21st, 2012
HI I have a lump on the back of my right him what is it,it's like the size of a tennis ball.
|

replied February 29th, 2012
Help
I have a small knot above my right hip what can it be
|

replied October 8th, 2012
i have a large lump on my right hip, causing my leg to ache, i've taken aspirin and that doesnt help. What is the lump?
|

replied October 14th, 2012
You should go to the doctor immediately and make a check. Its not good.
|

replied October 15th, 2012
Lump on hip
i went to the Dr and she told me that I have hip Bursitis. She gave me a steroid and antibiotic shot. It still hurt for 3 days and is getting better. But the shot will only last for 3 months!
|

replied March 21st, 2014
Sign of Cancer?
I'm 14 years old and i have a bump on the lower part of my hip and it doesn't hurt or anything. I'm researching what it may be and all it says can be signs of cancer and i'm really scared
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....