Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

lump on each of my testicles

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
User Profile
Hi, I'm a 20 year old man, I've been experiencing several problems with my genital health, that seem unrelated. Firstly, I have a severe rash, which has affected between my thighs, this is extremely irritating and has been made worse by scratching, sometimes it is unnoticable, sometimes very severe. I also have a under the skin on the shaft of my penis, sometimes unnoticable, sometimes quite large, it hasn' given me any pain. I also have a lump on each of my testicles, which again are not painful. I've have been suffering all this for some time, I've been to doctor about these but was not offered much help, mainly that it would subside, but the problems remain.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2016
Penis Answer A58023
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Jock itch is a likely possibility. Other options are dermatitis or any other fungal infection and eczema. maintain a good hygiene and apply topical antifungals and hydrocortisone and see if it helps.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicles , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.