Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Lump on armpit and elbow

Hi I am a male 21 years old and I have a lump under my right armpit and on my inner right arm right above my elbow. Its been going on for about a week and some days its just those two spots and other days its sore and painful from the armpit to midarm/elbow. This pain is mostly a discomfort until I raise my arm up then it hurts pretty bad. If I take the hottest showers ever it feel a little better for a little while not too long but it helps somewhat. A few days after I notice it I thought it was going away but then some one pull on my arm and a few hours later it was back to hurting/bad discomfort. I don't know it that's why it went back to hurting because of the pull or just because it was going to no matter what. If ANYONE could help me out and tell me what they think it may be it would be great. To let me know how long I should wait to see if it goes away before I REALLY should worry. OH ONE MORE THING: PLEASE do not tell me to go to the doctors to get it looked at, I would have done that before writing this but I do not have insurance and cannot afford it at the moment. So any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 3rd, 2009
I have the exact same thing, I'm 18 female. My right armpit is very very swollen, and right above my elbow on my inner arm there is a lump about the size of a golf ball. I have had this for about a year or so, and it has started to grow and hurt very bad. I'm going to the ER tomorrow to get a biopsy of it and they are going to do a ct scan and check my bone marrow. When i found out what it is I will let you know.
-Tatem
|

replied March 1st, 2013
I'm 15 year old male and I have the same thing under my left arm pit and right above my elbow on the inside. I'm sorta freakin out so a quick reply would be nice.
|
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....