Medical Questions > Cancer > Bone Cancer Forum

Lump on actual tail bone

Small lump on my bottom right tail bone. No protrusion on the skin but the lump once pressed hurts the insides if pressed more than a couple seconds. Insides as in my colon. I'm 29 and i am not sure if this has been a thing as i have never checked it before till today. Not sure of growth or anything of the sort. Cancer runs in the family quite a lot so i am uncertain of it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2018
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i I'm quite sure that this love is likely some soft tissue mass and totally harmless like lipoma. However with your family history of cancer I would like you to get evaluated for it. Just go to your doctor and let them have a look and take care of it.

Take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Bone Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.