i am 19 and have never had sex. for a long time there has been a lump below my anus ( not on it or in it), kinda off to the side and i never realy thought anything of it. if i poked at it, it would throb a little but nothing real painfull. i was taking a shower and i noticed that it had gotten bigger and i started poking at it and now it hurts. but im worried. what is it? is it cancer or an infection? what should i do about it? i doesnt stink and it has never pussed, poped, or dried up. Shocked
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 21st, 2008
babe i advise you to go see a doctor because no one can really tell you what this is except a doctor after running some tests.. good luck.. Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Colorectal cancer is serious and life-threatening. This section outline types of colorectal cancers, causes and risk factors for development. Get the facts here...
Although most colon cancers begin slowly, there are some people who are more at risk of developing colorectal cancer than others. But who? And why?...
As symptoms of colorectal cancer appear, they typically vary upon location and size. Learn to identify signs and symptoms early. Know when to seek help....