Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
User Profile
Hi doctor

First apologize if my english is not very good and I do not know the health terms.But i would explain in the easy way as possible
1. I carried a small lump back to 12 years ago next to my anus, about few mm, if I lay any my head toward north, the lump would be on position north west side of my anus.
2. It was very small on the beginning ( sand ) and always ignore it cause no pain, no itch or any problem at all
3. Few years latter, I realise it get bigger and has a hole on it, and sometimes come with white sticky licquit and even blood. When I pressed, it would come out and flat again. This keep going for few years
4. The problem get more serious, which can get bigger and the small hole get dissapear and the lump become solid and would cause me pain. I had to take antibiotic to kill the pain
5. Finally back to oct 2008, I decided to remove it. What the doctor did, just cut part of the lump, stiched and attached with a rubber ring. According to the doctor the operation went successfully.
6. After couple months, I notice the lump is not totally dissapear and could still pain. The doctor said no problem, it common reaction.
7. Finally back to 5 days ago, big problem happened. The removed lumped was extremely pain and I could not even walk. I decided to remove the stich/ rubber ring myself.
8. I went to see different doctor on the next day and she said infection and gave me antibiotic flucloxacillin 500mg, capsules), I ate for 3 day but still have not show any recovery progress
9. I normally eat healtily, but back to 3 months ago I hardly consume vegetable and fruits, and mostly everyday I ate a pack of craker or peanut
10. When i take a poo, it was extremely pain, difficult and still blood come with it
11. When i wash my ass, i touched the lump. It not getting bigger or pain. But i could feel the pain came inside my anus
12. I even hardly walk, sit or sleep, always pain around my anus area

My questions are:
1. What is going on with me? is that the lump cause me so sick or the way that I ate cause my metabolism is unhealthy.
2. Is that possible the hard poo stick inside my stomach, near my anus, would not be able to come out and cause me the pain
3. Please help me, I keep carrying this pain and lay on the bed for 5 days already.
I don't know what to do?
4. Is that any drug you would recommend to have me live on my normal life?

Doctor please help, I feel dying at this moment. I never carry so much pain before. Thank you and I hope to hear back from you very soon

Regards
William
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Louise_78
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
It sounds as you have an anal abscess (collection of pus in the anal or rectal area).
Usually, it is manifested as painful, hardened tissue in the perianal area, with discharge of pus, a lump or nodule, tenderness at the edge of the anus, fever, constipation or pain associated with bowel movements.
The perianal pain is usually constant, throbbing and worse when sitting down.
Antibiotic therapy has limited value, and surgical treatment is almost always needed. Even with proper treatment, in about two thirds of people, an abscess leads to the formation of an abnormal channel from the anus or rectum to the skin (anorectal fistula), that can be infected later and results in newly formed abscess.
In other words, anal abscesses recurrences are very common.
Talk with your physician about possible factors that may put you in risk for anal abscess relapses (diabetes, inflammatory bowel disease, low immune system, sexually transmitted diseases).
Visit your surgeon!

Best wishes!
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2009
Thank you MandMs
Dear MandMS

Thank you very much for your infomation. I truly appriciated

Regards
William
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2009
anul bump
My husband has a bump there too. He has a little drainage but sits ok and cares for it daily by washing and using gauze to soak up drainage. Lately he has been very tired though, I have noticed a lack of appitite too.
His sleep habits are poor as well. I am afraid he is not telling me everything. He is 64 and is trying to wait until he is 65 so medicare will cover the medical bills.
|

replied September 3rd, 2009
peoplehelpingpeople, (what a great name)

Hi there,
I think MandMs is going along the right lines. There are 'sinuses' channels in the buttocks...where infections can 'start-up' and may get quite serious. I've had an op after a 'pilonidal sinus' situation...which could have become abcessed; a long process sometimes...and (for some)can be embarrassing. Main thing is to keep a check on temperature if there's swelling...but feeling 'unwell' along with swelling/soreness seems to me...to be a heightened white-cell count....always a good reason to go to hosp ASAP. From what I've observed....MandMs gives good advice....good luck !
|

replied October 5th, 2009
Anal Lump
my husband has an anal lump.Two months ago, it was small. He did not go to a doctor. Now, it is bigger, and there are two other lumps under anal. These two lumps do not come out from the anal. He has also anal discharge. Sometimes he sees blood in his stool when he uses a toilet paper. Could you please tell me what is wrong with him? I am so worry.

I greatly appreciate for any comment.

Regards,
|

replied January 24th, 2010
Hi I have a small lump near my hip ,near rectum ,not exactly blose but near ,its soft the skin is black its without eye ,what can it be ??
|

replied October 25th, 2010
Hi, im 15 and i relly woried because i have a bump rite on my but hole. I noticed it last month but then it kept leaving and coming back, till yesterday i noticed it was biger . It is blocking my but hole and it hurts alot. It is redish. Wen i sit walk ect. It hurts. Im really scared. What is it and what can i do?
|