Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Lump inside during intercourse ?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
During intercourse, my husband says that he feels a certain lump inside me that he is sensative to and hurts his penis, what can that be?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2010
Sexual Health - Women Answer A14781
Hi there, thank you for posting your question. My area of expertise is in human sexual dysfunction. I hope I can be of some small help to you.

If you have had no pelvic surgery other than a hysteroscopy is is difficult to explain what it is that your husband is complaining about. Next time you're having a Pap Smear ask the doctor to feel around carefully. Also ask your husband if what he's feeling in front back or sides or top on your vagina -- cervix area.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Women , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.