Every since I ate a piece of chicken with ketchup and a piece of corn on a con last night around 8 I have had this weird feeling in my throat. It is dry. It also feels as if there's a lump in it. I could barely sleep all night because it was uncomfortable to hold my neck a certain way because of this pulling feeling. What could this be? And I'm still feeing this way.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 15th, 2015
I'm still kind of feeling this way. Should I go to the hospital?
|

replied August 5th, 2015
Extremely eHealthy
I f you feel like this I would go, sounds like something is caught there...........try making some tea with honey, sometimes that will help and keep coughing and you might be able to get it out.............try some ice cream.....and try coughing after you swallow it. Little bitts at a time.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....