Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

lump in the actual like "fleshy" part.

User Profile
I'm very concerned with what is going on down there. I am a woman, I have had 7 different partners, 5 without a condom. I've never let them actually ejaculate in me.. I have done oral sex with almost all of them. I've always had bump around my vagina, but never in the actual like "fleshy" part. It's always on the skin on top of the part where my clit and vagina is. It's always on my inner thighs, sometimes closer in. I am an athlete so I am always wearing shorts and spankies. I shower 4 times I week on average. I've been to the doctor and asked, got a pap smear, and even tested for Gonorrhea, but I did not have it. My doctor said a while ago that this bumps were a result of shaving, but I'm totally not sure of that. I have some pictures. Am I allowed to post them here? It would really help who ever is willing to help me understand what this looks like. I am worried, please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile blueeyedchick12

User Profile
replied November 4th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. With all the work up negative, razor bumps causing ingrown hair is a likely possibility and needs supportive and symptomatic care.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.