Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

lump in penis has grown a little long.

User Profile
Good night,

About two weeks ago I noticed a lump in my penis, on the right side and below the head, in the shaft. Two days before I had been with the penis erect for a long time (women are so complicated!) And the day before it happened again, and ended with sex. It appeared suddenly from one day to another.

It doesn’t hurt, and gets larger when the penis is erect. When is flaccid it’s barely notice only if you know it's there, but in sometimes also appears even in the flaccid state. It’s seem a vein, but hard.

Since I noticed your existence, it has grown a little long.

I have maintained normal sexual intercourse.

I am seriously worried, and start to affect my sex life. I ask for help to know what it is, because I only have an appointment doctor in 2 weeks.

What is it? How can I make it disappear? What type of exams do I need to do to be sure of what is it?

Pleeease help.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2014
Penis Answer A47662
Thank you for asking!
These lumps and bumps on penis with no coital hygiene issue are usually innocuous and innocuity increases if there are no associated symptoms like discomfort or itching or pain. But still it would be wise to seek a STD specialist and get yourself evaluated.Rest assured the issue looks self resolving and nothing to worry about.Get more guidance at our healthcentre for sexual health l-health
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.