User Profile
Bridget pointed out that it has been awhile since I have shown you all some picture of Luke.

He is now considered obese but the doctors don't mind. We are trying to put as much weight on him as we possibly can before he starts walking.

He is the fastest little crawler that I have ever seen! He gets into everything and the bathroom is his favorite. He likes to cruise along furniture so I am pretty sure that he is close to walking.

He is doing okay healthwise. Right now we are watching him because he is getting a viral infection and those usually turn into bacterial in him.

At his Great Strides Walk

Pulling up on the coffee table

On the "Duck" ride on our vacation to Pittsburgh and Baltimore

Being silly with mommy

This is what happens when Daddy feeds him

A little bit of an older picture but one of my favorites!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Courtnie, he looks great. Is he seriously considered "obese"? I just don't see it. He's got chunk and that's what babies are supposed to look like!

Glad to hear he's doing so well.
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
he is so cute....and chunky.....how much does he weigh now?

seeing as hes getting sick again, have you seen the thing about cipro? i know hes on that a lot....just a heads up :hug:
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2008
Experienced User
OMG...he is soooooo ADORABLE!!!
I just want to kiss his little cute chunky face....I love chunky babies...:0)~
|

replied July 10th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
wow, his hair grew so fast! he is so so so cute!! i love that last picture.
|

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks guys!

Yes, he is considered obese because his height to weight ratio is 90.34% I don't really think that he looks obese though.

He now weighs 21 lbs. Such a little chunker he is Smile He is quite solid.

I hadn't seen the warning about Cipro. I will have to talk to his dr about that. We are still on Bactrim right now so that means that the next step is Cipro. It seems the side effects only effect middle age men but you never know.
|

replied July 10th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Well, I can't see the pics (must be a photobucket user Wink), but I've seen the one on your blog and he's adorable. I don't think he looks obese at all! He's just perfect. I can't believe we will have one year old soon......
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2008
Experienced User
He has grown SO much since the last pics I saw! He's so handsome:D And he looks perfect size to me!
|

User Profile
replied July 13th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
He's such a cutie and has gotten so big!
|

User Profile
replied July 13th, 2008
Supporter
Obese? How? That's what Mika looked like before she burned some off walking. He looks so gorgeous and so happy.
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
He is looking so good! He's such a handsome guy.
|

User Profile
replied August 3rd, 2008
He is getting to be such a handsome little boy! How old is he now?
|

User Profile
replied August 3rd, 2008
Supporter
He is totally beautiful!!
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....