hello everyone. it sometimes happens to me that i know im stil sleeping but in dreams when im sleeping, I think I want to wake up. Everything is so real. Sometimes I feel that finally I managed to wake up and I think Im up but after a while I realise that Im still sleeping. Its always at the end of my sleep. I found sumth like lucid dreams. Not sure. But sometimes it scares me that I cant wake up but I know that i want to. its confusing. thanks for any answer what it can be etc...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 15th, 2009
actually the more you get scared, the more you find it hard to wake up and control it, just let it pass, like relax. I am a regular lucid dreamer, at least i have 6x in a month which is i tell you. its so good, you can control everything, you can do everything you like. you can kiss any girl you see, you can make love, fly, ride bike or be a rockstar, a jedi, and everything that happend in my dreaam can be recalled after i wake up. before i am scared to tell it to any body but my wife listened because she saw my REM, and before when i was in the philippines i always have a like sleeping pralysis like you cannot move anything from your body and also a out of body experience it happened almost every night. but when i moved here in the mid east that nightmare like experienced almost disappear i cannot explained it i believed may be it is of the food i take now. I didint approach any expert but i believed i can control now my dreams. which they called lucid dreams. hope it can help you atleast
|

replied February 15th, 2009
re
thanks alot for r reply. the thing is i dont want to have the lucid dreams. it scares me.
|

replied March 10th, 2009
I just had the exact same problem last night ......... I had a dream where I knew I was dreaming and I wanted to wake up but I couldn't. Its actually a scary experience
|