Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Lower right back pain/right testicle pain/slight nausea + 1other

Hello - Brief history on me. I've been diagnosed with degenerative disc disease and a slipped disc and that was about 2 years ago. I was doing a lot of heavy lifting in my job but had to quit that one due to physical limitations. The pain went from a low dull pain to periods of sharp intense pain. So recently at a new job I've been walking a lot(maintenance/security/cleaning) lifting/moving tables, twisting, turning and my back pain came back. A few mornings ago, I woke up and when I stood up my entire left back tensed up and it was hard to breathe and quite painful. After a shower it got better. So for the past few days of heavy work, my lower left back was back to a chronic dull pain to periods of sharp intense pain. Today I rode in the car for 2 hours, got out helped install a lift gate for my handicapped dad, which required lifting the gate and getting it to fit in the hitch of my Dad's van. On the way back, 30 minutes away from being home, my lower RIGHT back started hurting as a light dull, then became much worse. I became nauseated and then my right testicle began to hurt. The pain comes and goes and can be quite intense for a few minutes and then it's back to a low dull pain. Could this be a kidney stone? Could it all be related to my back? Infection? All my previous back pain had been on the left side until today. Lastly, when I urinate, I get an unempty feeling. So I try to "push" out any urine that is left and all I get is droplets, could this be related to back injuries? I haven't had any unprotected sex or sex at all recently, so no STD's. Sorry that this was so long. Thanks for your help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 22nd, 2013
I've had the lower back and testicle pain (right side) for over 10 years and been to numerous doctors without any of them being able to tell me exactly what's causing the pain. I also have severe pain in my right leg.

I've been diagnosed with severe degenerative disc (L5-S1) and bulging disc. They just send me to pain management doctors instead of trying to find and stop the pain. I was told they could burn the nerve and it would stop the pain IF THAT WHAT'S CAUSING IT. Rolling Eyes

I posted a similar post on, so if I get any info, I'll let you know and I would appreciate the same. Smile Wish I could've been of help.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...