Hello,
I experience intense lower back pain for about a year and a half, I went today to the doctor and he basicly told me he gave up and has no idea what could be the cause, I hope you might.

The pain in the lower back only appears after I walk for abit, most of the time it is just in one of the legs. I can only sleep on the side, both my legs feel very weak
The EMG test did not detect a problem, the orthopedist refuses a CT scan, he says there is no reason for it.

I would really really appreciate help.

thanks
Gil
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper gil25
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied September 25th, 2014
You should consult with a chiropractor. He might help you to get relief from lower back pain.
|

replied March 16th, 2015
You should go to good doctor and should take proper treatment. Also, you can attend some treatment programs in a good spinal treatment institute.
|

replied March 24th, 2018
Experienced User
Low back pain is caused by injury to a muscle (strain) or ligament (sprain). Common causes include improper lifting, poor posture, lack of regular exercise, a fracture, a ruptured disc or arthritis. Herbal supplement empowered with the remedial properties of ayurvedic herbs that are effective in treating lower back pain.
|

replied May 26th, 2018
BLK is also known for its neck pain treatment in Delhi. Neck pain is a common medical condition which is caused due to conditions which involve any of the tissues in the neck. Some of the common conditions causing neck pain are degenerative disc disease, neck strain, neck injury, or a pinched nerve. There are different factors involved in neck pain. These include involve in contact sports, motor vehicle accidents, horse riding etc.
|

replied June 20th, 2018
G'day,

I think the first step you should take is to see a doctor who will be able to give you a proper diagnosis and treatment. you may also choose to try out a chiropractor, especially since this is related to back pain? i've been going to the chiro for years, and honestly, my aches and pains always feel better after every visit.. Though for your case, i think its so important that you are able to receive accurate help an for you to do that, visit a doctor or chiropractor who can advise you on the proper steps to take. i hope you will feel better soon! Smile

Cheers,
Chelseah
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2018
Experienced User
If your have a back pain you just started, consider slacking off, just this once. Around 90 percent of back pain episodes trait themselves on their own within 4 weeks. People who don't pursue extreme treatment be given to have fewer follow than those who end up rushing into aggressive treatments before it's really essential.

Home Remedies to Resolve Back Pain

Many Tip for Back Pain

Anti-inflammatory drugs
Ice and heat
Supportive shoes
Regular Full-Body Exercise
Soft Tissue Therapy
Prolotherapy for Chronic Injuries
|

replied March 28th, 2019
Hey!
I guess you should try Massage therapy for your pain. You can go for Deep tissue massage or there are some special massages that you can go for. Special massages would be- 1. Quadratus lumborum (QL) muscle massage
2. Gluteus medius massage
These massages can help you as these are especially for lower back problems. But firstly consult your doctor regarding this.
I hope you will be relieved from pain and feel relaxed after this.
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2019
There are numerous reasons for having lower back pain, living an unhealthy lifestyle and having poor physical fitness, Sleeping position, Mattress quality, Posture problems. To get relief from Lower back pain you should practice these exercises everyday.

Exercises:

1. Toe Touching,
2. Partial Crunches,
3. Sit-ups,
4. Hamstring Stretches,
5. Knee to Chest
6. Press-up Back Extensions
|
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...