Hello everyone, this is the first time posting. Here is my issue. For years, I have had right side lower pain. During this time, I was also unable to eat any type of nuts because they would make me extremely sick. Which was weird sense I was never allergic to nuts before. Anyways I did go in and found I had one big Gallstone. I ended up getting my Gallbladder removed. It seemed better after that. That was a few years ago. After that, I was able to eat nuts except for Cashews those still made me sick. I am just adding this in case this will help determine what is wrong with me.
Within the last 6 months I have been having what I thought was lower right back pain. The more I thought about the pain the more I realized it is not just my lower right back area it is also my stomach. Only the pain during the night and in the morning was mainly in the lower right back area. Which was more painful than when it was in my stomach. That is why I noticed it more. During the day, it is not an overwhelming pain, but can feel it in the lower right stomach area, under the ribs area. The pain I sometimes can feel also in the right hip and upper part of the right leg at times. The pain comes, & goes, and is not felt constantly. Does anyone have any ideas what may be wrong with me? I do not have the best insurance; I am trying to figure out if I can do anything on my own to try before forking out all the money for CT scans and office visits. Thanks in advance for your help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...