Okay, I am a 41 year old male, and my triglyceride level is too high (I also have a hdl cholesterol level that is low).

The diet information I have seen, however, seems discouraging. Most data indicates that to lower trigs you need to cut way down on sugars and processed carbs, plus the obvious reduction in fats.

This all makes me wonder "what CAN I eat, then?". Like many people, I work and have a family, and it's very difficult to always have a healthy meal planned out, much less the time to prepare it, etc. Many times in evenings I thought I was doing well by eating cereal for a quick and conveinient dinner, but I find out that's actually not good. I simply don't have time to make broiled fish and chicken, green vegetables, every night. In fact, many of my choices that I thought were good are bad ... yogurt, 90-cal cereal bars, orange juice, bananas, etc. I really want to do better but at times it seems impossible.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 21st, 2010
Hi! After reading your post, I want you to contact me regarding Herbalife. Herbalife is based on cellular nutrition and the power of protein. Our products are safe, natural, highly effective and are scientifically tested by our doctors at UCLA.

If interested, I would like you to consider starting on our basic program (we have three weight management programs - depending on your lifestyle and budget). The basic program consists of: 1) protein shake mix; 2)multi-vitamin; and 3)cell activator and our herbal tea concentrate which increases your energy level. Depending on your weight goals, you drink 1 shake to maintain, 2 shakes to lose and 3 to gain and then you DO get to eat one healthy meal per day.

The one thing that caught my eye when I read your post was that you don't know what to eat at night because you don't have a lot of time. I know myself, I am on Herbalife (I am still a work-in-progress) I've always had weight issues and have had awesome results. I drink one shake in the morning, eat a healthy lunch and drink a shake at night. I've always heard that you shouldn't eat a lot of calories at night, that's why I drink my 2nd shake at night but there are days when I drink my 2nd shake for lunch, just depends on my mood.

You said that you have a family - what do they do for dinner? I was just wondering because Herbalife isn't just for adults, we also have a childrens program which is great. We offer three shake flavors (vanilla, chocolate and strawberry); we have our kindermins which are our vitamins for infants/toddlers and our multivites which are kids 4 and over.

As far as your triglyceride levels, Herbalife has heart health supplements. I would recommend our Herbalifeline which maintains healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels. We have two other supplements that you may want to consider.

I hope this helps. If you would like more information, PLEASE contact me. I can also mail you one of our FREE product catalogs so you can check out all of our products. If you don't want to wait that long, I will give you my retail website so you can check out our products.

I look forward to hearing from you! Smile

Tammy
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....