Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

lots of pain and hot and cold sweats during this time.

Hi

I had a medical pill abortion but I was told that I would not bleed after taking the first tablet, it is just to loosen the pregnancy. I took the pill the monday and was told to take the other pill the wednesday but the tuesday afternoon at about 4pm I started bleeding heavily with clots and something that looked like a fetus also came down. I also had lots of pain and hot and cold sweats during this time. I don't know what happend? Even though that happened I still took the rest of the pills but not sure if it was necessary for it or not seen that I bled so heavy the tuesday? Can you please advise what happened and if I was suppose to take the rest of the tablets or not?

I would also like to know how safe the Loop is and if it is a good choice for contreception? I am really considering putting this in as I do not want to fall pregnant again and doctors do not want to sterilise me as they say I am too young? I have to be 30 or older?

Please advise

Thanks in advance
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 28th, 2012
Active User, very eHealthy
You should be talking to your doctor. This is an abortion debate board, not the place to go looking for medical advice.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...