Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Lot of stress with many problems , mom not coping

User Profile
I am having alot of stress lately with many problems, my dad left (police told him to, see my other post) my dad left when i was 2, my mum is not coping on her own with 4 children, i have tooo much homework, and i have just ended my relationship with my bf.

Is this normal? (i am only 14)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 6th, 2010
you know I actually have the same problem but wit extras. What you are going thru is normal..Its going to be stressful for awhile until things settle down. You are not the cause or the solution. Things will work out. But if your like me you have the need to always fix a problem. Just do what makes you happy and what you think is right. Try and find a relaxing method, i have not found one yet, but it takes awhile to find one that works for you. Im in college and have a Really hard time finding time to get homework done, just not enuff time in the day. Just get a schedule set, so you can get everything in and dont worry if things go wrong, you can fix it and work with it. keep your chin up I know its not much coming from someone else. But everyone's family goes thru some kind of turmoil..Good luck
|

replied July 16th, 2010
im going threw a RLY hard time too...
my mom had a panic attack a few weeks ago and we had to call the police and we found out that she had a n affair and a whole bunch of other things...
Just stay out of your moms way and maybe try and help as much as you can...
Are you the oldest?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...