every night for the past few weeks, i lose 2 or more hours sleep because i feel like my mom or my pet or my bf will die. i have no idea why i have this idea in my head. i'm not sure if its a guit thing or what, but i cant afford to lose anymore sleep. the only way that i can get to sleep is to read, but i'm running out of books. someone please help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 6th, 2011
You need to try some technique to get your brain on other subjects. Usually ones that may bore you.

Some herbal suggestions would be Sleepy Tea or Chamomile Tea - the common name for daisy-like plants which have been used throughout the ages as both a stress-reliever and sleep aid. The flavonoid component of chamomile, Chrysin, is believed to be responsible for its sleep promoting powers.

Reading and TV is suppose to stimulate your brain which is what you don't want! Try writing instead before bed. You may find yourself putting the pen down and turning the lights off sooner than you do when reading. Make sure the light in your room is not to bright and it doesn't matter what you write about. Your day, what you ate, things bothering you or how much you love your dog. Don't be shy as the writing is only for you and you can decide to throw it out every morning if it makes you feel better.

Some relaxation methods can help as well. Try some meditation or take a bath in the evening. Going for longer walks after eating dinner can help you to relax and reflect on your day. Resulting in a more peaceful night.
|

replied February 7th, 2011
sleep disorder form many reason behind that its its proper rest.daily exercise with include yoga is very helpful.
|
Quick Reply