Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Lost my virginity, no protection, he didn't come, pregnancy

Okay, please help me because I'm so scared and alone right now. I lost my virginity 6 days ago. We did not use protection (I already know we should have) but he did not ejaculate inside of me. There may have been precome but I gave him oral before so does that get rid of it? Anyways, I was supposed to ovulate yesterday but I don't think I did. I've had almost no vaginal discharge for about 2 days now, but I'm not sure what that means? I know it's possible that I could be pregnant since we didn't use protection, but how likely is it, and when would I be able to tell? Help is VERY much appreciated, thankyou.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper hysteric8
|

replied December 21st, 2011
Do not stress. Relax. I don't think your pregnant but there's always a greater risk when not using protection. Also, it depends on if he came at all. Did he use the pull out method?
|

Thank you so much for replying. He didn't come at all in me, he came later after more oral.
|

Then don't stress, I know first hand what stressing does. You're fine sweet pea. Smile if you really want to, take a test it'll come out negative but it'll settle your nerves
|

Okay I'm trying not to. Thankyou :}
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....