Just lost my dear Mother 3 weeks ago and I feel as if I am loosing it. N0thing seems to matter much. I break down all the time. I was her caregiver for several years and I feel so empty. I miss her calls and visits everyday. I am single and my children are all grown. My dad passed 13 years ago and I was devestaded/ Now I am totally lost. What do I do with my nights when I would take care of her and just visit???? She was my world. It seems too big for me to conprehend. Please give me some hope for some kind of normal life again. I cry all the time. The loneliness is killing me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 8th, 2011
cruisin44

You are not losing it, you are just grieving. All of the feelings you have expressed I am feeling too. I lost my mom 2 and a half weeks ago. I was my mom's caregiver and I too miss taking care of her talking to her and laughing with her. I found a website called griefshare.com. On that sight you can search for grief support groups in your area. I found one that I have gone to twice now and both times I left feeling so much better just talking to people that share the same feelings I am facing. It helps to be around people that understand your pain. I have also found reading these blogs has helped me to gain a better understanding of my grief and knowing I am really not going crazy it is just grief. I hope the website helps and prayers are being said for you too.
|

replied May 19th, 2012
cruisin44

It then took you no time at all to turn around and defile your mother's memory by taking everything she owned and not carrying out the wishes of her will. In fact, making it a point, to screw over your siblings. I hope that when you look at all that stuff, you can hear her voice, telling you how wrong that was.
|
Quick Reply