Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Lost and Alone, How do I Cope

Hi, i just had my relationship of 3 years, fall apart before my eyes. I feel so lost, like I'm walking around in circles. I love her so much. I was gonna ask her to marry me, I bought the ring, but we ended before I could ask. I know they say time heals all wounds but this hurts so much, I cant eat, I cant sleep I cant think, I don't know what to do anymore, she was the girl of my dreams, and now shes not there beside me anymore. I've had other relationships in the past not work out, but it never felt like this. I have no one to empty my mind to, all my friends just tell me to suck it up or just ignore me. We still have contact and I'm not sure if I should.

Is it ok feeling like this? Should I seek help or just wait it out?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2008
I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. I felt that way too after an intense break up I went through. I think the best thing to do would be wait a little a bit, try to find someone, anyone willing to listen, to talk to and then if you still feel really torn up then get help. I hope things get better!
|

replied April 13th, 2008
brotha if anyone feels you its me.. and the whole time thing is true.. and you will have this pain you feel until you meet a girl that blows the last one outa the water.. i dunno if your religious or anything but everything happens for a reason.. its her loss and your gain.. it just means you got a solid girl out there waiting for you.. dont look for her but keep your eyes open.. same exact thing happened to me.. i sulked and was worhtless for 5 months.. and now i have the best girl in the world that im going to marry! keep strong man youll b aight.. i know its hard.. trust me i know just keep busy.. dont stay in your house.. go out.. chill with people.. youl get through it i promose!
|

replied April 21st, 2008
Hi mate, just read your post. I split with my fiancee about 6 mths back. It does get easier by the day, my only advice would be surround yourself with people who love you, take up or return to a hobby you enjoy - it will help take you mind off. I believe like the other chap says that it does happen for a reason.
Chin up my friend - I feel for you
|