Hello, my son is 36 years old he has not walked in four and a half years and he lost the ability to talk. He has not talked in three years. He was not born with any medical conditions he was very active and he worked and drove his car. Now he is disabled and the doctors do not know what is wrong. He was hit in the head and robbed prior to this illness. His platelets are sometimes over 1000,000. Can you please offer any advice? Thank you so very much
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 5th, 2011
undetermined neuromuscular disorder
rubio wrote:
Hello, my son is 36 years old he has not walked in four and a half years and he lost the ability to talk. He has not talked in three years. He was not born with any medical conditions he was very active and he worked and drove his car. Now he is disabled and the doctors do not know what is wrong. He was hit in the head and robbed prior to this illness. His platelets are sometimes over 1000,000. Can you please offer any advice? Thank you so very much
|

User Profile
replied February 6th, 2011
Supporter
rubio, I moved your post from Introduce Yourself to here to improve your chances of getting help. I do not know much about neurological disorders or head trauma but I am sure many who have posted in this area can share some insight.
It is very important that you post in the correct area so that you get the assistance you need. You can do this by visiting the Health Forums page and scrolling through the subjects listed. Once you find a topic that relates to your question, you simply need to enter that forum and post a topic.
Good luck. I hope you get some helpful responses.
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....