I have had children and noticed I have had
I have fine hair not thick hair and I notice it a lot and it makes me feel embarrassed.
My head gets very itchy and I use medicated products for it which seem to help but only when I use them not days after.
I am allergic to something in common shampoos so I haven't used them since I had a flare up 2 years ago.
I have only once ever dyed my hair and that was 10 years ago.
Other health problems is Iron anemia could that be the cause I have had that for 10+ years?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi SexyBexy113.....Have you tried using a real good shampoo?...How about a nice spray on conditioner after you come out of the shower and have washed it?...Age can be another factor in our hair...Worry will make it worse...Take care..

Caroline
|

replied January 24th, 2011
Thankyou CarolineEF
I am 25,
I have used top of the line products $20 a bottle to cheaper ones $6 per bottle, and spray in conditioners.
After a week or two my head itches to the point of bleeding and I have so much dandruff I have lost the most along my center part and the back of my head ( which I would understand if I slept on my back)
I now only use a medicated shampoo 3 times weekly but my hair growth isn't visible.
|

User Profile
replied January 25th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi again: Have you seen a Dermatologist on this?..Possibly you have another problem with the itching...Personally, I question all the "hair growth" shampoos and medications....I do know that worry and illness, such as diabetes, can cause hair problems...

You should try forgetting about it...Just relax and enjoy life...Think in terms of if I go bald then I will get a hair piece...Just enjoy life....See what happens...Sounds like I am repeating something that was told to me when I was near 30 and worried about my hair...Smart Dermatologist....I did what he said and I still have one great head of hair.....Take care...

Caroline
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....