I'm 16 year old, I weight 206 lbs . This summer ive decided to stop with the weight and start getting healty. I'm a member of Weightwatcher its been for four weeks already and i lost 6.2 lbs. i go to the gym alot, but it seems like i dont loose as fast as i should. What's happening ? I have friends that eat twice as much as me and there thin as a stick. Please, someone out there, help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2009
there is a great product i have discovered. its called core4. one package is composed of 4 bottles. smoothie, detox capsules, capsules to accelarate energy and one that u sprinkle in your food. it coats the food so fat wont be absorbed in the body. it works even if you dont change ur diet and even without exercise. its a bit expensive but maybe it will work for you.
|

replied August 10th, 2010
Your body type may not be the same as your peers or maybe you're not employing the same methods in losing weight. How about your eating habits? Do they compliment your training and exercise? Be sure that you are also maintaining a strict diet for you to achieve maximum results. When all else fails, consult your doctor so you would know the exact steps to take.
|
Tags: weight, Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....