hi, i am 27 i have decided to keep my virginity untill married for my husband,but recently i have decided to do it, and my boyfriend told me that i was not virgin! my friends told me that it hurts for the first time, i felt bad when entering and i bled just a little, and i am wondering, is it possible to loose virginity by other means than sexual intercourse? I have been playing volley ball for 13 years and i used to ride on a motorcycle and my friends teased me that i will lose it is this possible? so, if this is possible why keep it when u should loose it any how?
i need your help please because i look ridiculous before him! telling him that i am virgin and at the end of the day he told me sorry it is not true you are not.... can u imagine this?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Jazzy77
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2009
Experienced User
unbelievable
hi syssy...there's something wrong with your b/f not something wrong with you.

the question of whether or not your hymen was intact really has little to do with whether or not you have had sex before.

usage of tampons can break your hymen, but it does not make you "unvirgin".

you know whether or not you have had sex before and if i were you, i wouldn't let any guy tell me that i was (or was not) a virgin. that's something for me to know and for him to keep his da!n mouth shut about.

you don't look ridiculous before him. he just proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that he knows NOTHING about you or your virginity.

you are right and he is wrong. i'm sorry you lost your virginity to someone so insensitive. he is a jerk.

jasmine
|
Users who thank Jazzy77 for this post: syssy_7r 

replied April 6th, 2009
losing virginity
thank u jazzy u comforted me u're very kind.
God bless u!
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2009
Experienced User
hi syssy. God bless you too! glad i could be of assistance to you. i wish you the very best!
jasmine
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....