Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

rash on tip of penis and on skin under head

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
hey doctor i woke up today and i went to go use the bathroom and i saw on the tip of my penis and on my skin under it looks like rashes i do have sex alot with my girlfriend only but havent had sex for like five days can you tell me what this is and how i can fix this problem
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. If your partner is clean then its likely a jock itch or some local eczema or dermatitis. Apply topical hydrocortisone over it, maintain good hygiene and wait and observe.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: rash, penis, skin, head, sex
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.