Medical Questions > Parenting > Newborn Babies Forum

Looking for cheap store for kids products?

Hello guys, I have total 4 children (3 girls and 1 boy), I want to get some cheap clothes but quality too. What would be your best recommendation for me? Can I use? Please help me.

Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 16th, 2012
Hey...I am a mommy of two beautiful angels..!!I always had a problem in buying clothes for them. I could never go alone to buy clothes for my kids and couldn't even think of leaving them or taking them with me. You know children run here and there while shopping, so taking them makes your shopping difficult.So i was surfing one day and found this site named hushbabies. In the starting i just bought a pair of clothes for both of them to check the quality.After one or two wash its quality was the same. Since I liked the quality, the price and also that i never had to take tension for going out of the house and shop, i buy clothes for my kids only from hushbabies.. This had made my life easy!!I never think of any other brand. Because whatever i want i get it here.. Hope my suggestion would be a help for you!!
|

User Profile
replied August 24th, 2014
If you don't mind nearly new or 2nd hand clothes eBay is a bargain. Boots have a 3 for 2 offer on clothes a lot of the time and of course the sales. Buy next season/size clothes for the kids in the sales. Do you have any outlet shopping centres near you? They really do offer great value too.

One way I get my kids to keep there 'good clothes' looking nice is to have 'play clothes' for them.
|

replied July 13th, 2015
Extremely eHealthy
I shopped church stores & house sales............washed everything immediately and dried every......I was able to buy quality clothes at a reduced price.
|
Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....