Medical Questions > Mental Health > Self Injury Forum

long night loneliness Makes self harm so hard not to do.

anyone else find night time the hardest to deal with? When ur mind runs riot with you and nobody else is around. Makes self harm so hard not to do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2012
Experienced User
At night you should maybe take up a hobbie that's keeps you really busy because sometimes your thoughts play tricks on you and makes you self harm as I have done previously

Take care

Sponge
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2012
Experienced User
I self harm constantly
|

replied August 8th, 2012
I thought I was the only one that felt this way. Maybe it has to do with being in the dark or feeling drained from a long day. I used to take a bath at night and cut myself because I was so lonely, then I'd wrap up my arm and lay in bed not being able to sleep. I'd always want to go back to do more but I wanted to save room for another day. Night is my weakness..
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2012
Experienced User
During the day things are always hectic so you never get the chance to cut.

At night you just want to be alone.

Take care
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....